SoFLo Environmental, LLC is serving Florida with detailed and professional Mold Inspections, Environmental Testing, Allergen Testing, and Moisture Evaluations for Residential, Commercial and Marine Clients.
SoFlo Environmental, LLC is a fully Licensed and Insured Company in Florida. Our Consultants and Technicians are very well qualified and will give you expert advice on whatever your mold issues are. When you decide to have your mold inspection done, please make sure you use a Qualified Professional who meets all of the guidelines and regulations set out by the State of Florida.
Have you noticed a strange odor, seen something unusual on the walls or your clothing, or maybe you have recently had water damage in your home or you are in the middle of selling/buying a home? Or perhaps you are just a little worried about mold damaging your health. No matter what is the cause for your concern to have a Mold Inspection/Environmental Testing, we can help to determine if there is mold in your home or business.
During the mold inspection, our Licensed Mold Assessor will evaluate and confirm the presence of mold, its origin, and will also determine the underlying cause behind the mold. We will then advise you on the remediation process to get rid of the mold present in your house.
RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | MARINE
- MOLD INSPECTION
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- ALLERGEN TESTING
- CAT 3 TESTING
- OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL TESTS
- REMEDIATION CONSULTANT
- 24-HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
TIPS FOR CONTAINING MOLD GROWTH
- ENCOURAGE ACTIVE THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING
- UTILIZE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN EXTRACTOR FANS/RANGE HOOD TO MAKE SURE THEY VENT TO THE OUTSIDE
- CORRECT ANY CONDENSATION PROBLEMS WITH PROPER VENTILATION
- CLEAN AND DRY WINDOWS OFTEN, ESPECIALLY SINGLE PANES AND ALUMINUM FRAMES
- PERIODICALLY CHECK PLUMBING FIXTURES FOR SIGNS OF WATER LEAKS
- MAINTAIN COMFORTABLE TEMPERATURES IN ALL LIVING QUARTERS
- INSULATE THE HOME INCLUDING WATER PIPES
- KEPP THE RELATIVE HUMIDITY BELOW %60, RUNNING A DEHUMIDIFIER IF NECESSARY
- MAINTAIN CAULKING AND GROUTING IN KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- FREQUENTLY CLEAN / CHANGE THE HEATING / COOLING FILTER
- USE A VACUUM CLEANER THAT INCORPORATES A HEPA-FILTER FREQUENTLY
- KEEP A LOG OF HEALT PROBLEMS – DATE, TIME AND ROOM ASSOCIATED. LOOK FOR PATTERNS